Relational Formal Methods Group
The Relational Formal Methods Research Group (RFM) research is aimed at several areas of software engineering, such as formal language design, language analysis, software verification & validation, and automated generation of test cases.
- DynAlloy An Efficient Extension of Alloy with Procedural Actions
- Dynamite proving system A complete theorem prover for Alloy based on PVS, and that uses the Alloy Analyzer to improve the theorem proving experience
- Alloy_HotCore A Fast approximation to Unsat Core
- TACO: Translation of Annotated COde : an analysis tool that statically checks the compliance of a Java program against its Java Modeling Language (JML) specification
A detailed list of publications may be found here
- rfm (AT) dc (DOT) uba (DOT) ar